Thursday, March 17, 2011

She's Having A Baby...

My best friends are expecting!!! David and I are so excited. It came at just the right time. David and I have been struggling with the decision of calling it quits (having babies) or to add one more to our family. I really don't want to be pregnant again - since preeclamsia worsens each pregnancy - and didn't want to test our finances out on providing for 3 - but yet - there's still just something about it. Well - we get to add one to our family - via someone else! Now, we'll get our baby fix and not have to go through any of it (again)! So, congrats Michael and Mal - we are so excited!!

Today is Hadley Grace's birthday! One year ago today Mal, David, Mom, Dad, and Connie were sitting in the hospital with me waiting for her to make her presence. I was so nervous - I remember dropping  Braxton off with Uncle Mike and holding on for dear life. Knowing that I was going to have surgery and that anything could happen was so scary. It was also scary knowing that our family would never be the same. God knew exactly what we needed and gave us Hadley Grace. She is the gentlest, sweetest yet still sassy little girl that ever existed. She has the perfect amount of sugar and spice. We are truly blessed! We will be having a little shindig with the M&M's for both Hadley and David's birthday tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment